วันเสาร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

PROFILE





HI :D
Welcome to my house. You can call me 'HIPPO' And 'hptz.' It's me, too! Why hptz? I will talk about this later! I'm just a boy that fall in love with fashion, art and design.




OK, why i am 'hptz.' . This is develop from my first pen-name.
HyPnoTize>HippoTize>HP.TZ>hptzlazy>hptz.
simply is the best thing. back to basic.



Now, talk about my profile.

Name : Sompobb Kittisaratham
Nickname : Hippo
Pen-Name : hptz.
Birthdate : 11 SEP 89 (opps! world trade towers are my birthday's candles ;])
Location :BKK, THAILAND.
What am i doing now? : Student of School of Architecture and Design, Communication Design Program. Freelance Stylist.


Something u guys must know more about me
- I'm not a good blogger, writer, commentator or fashionista. I just want to do what I want and done with the passion of my heart order.
- Fashion in my opinion is a FUNNY things and nothing serious or right and wrong. I love to playing around
- I haven't gift to be a writer!! I can't write something too much like a poet.
- i'm not a serious one!! :D keep smile while talking with me!
- I love my country and I LOVE MY KING.

whatever changed but I never change my conscious.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น