วันอังคารที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

chinese daughter

The Two Daughters
by
chinese daughter


At the party 'ByeSenior Party'. I got a message from my senior. 
He invited me to do a styling for his friend's shop @ Jatujak market.
and... that's fine. I'm OK :D

I got the inspiration from the history of china. 
The era after Mao Tse-Tung died (I didn't know how to call).
And I got the concept by style of her shop. I can separated in 2 style.
"sweet" and "chic"
This is a story of two daughters, the twin.
different characters but same heart.


photographer : satawat27
http://www.facebook.com/satawat27
stylist/hair : hptz.
model/makeup : best
acting coach : Korkarun
Special Thanks J Tantikarn
















PROCESS
First I went to tho store for choose clothes and planing the concept with photographer.
Then I got and we pick them back and fit with model.





RESEARCH & REFERENCES
while I planing the concept I have to research more references about chinese more than I know.
Such as trend in that time ; hair, make up, dress, accessary, shoes etc.
Art trend; water color, sepia, pose etc.
And I was ask my teacher about fashion in that time too.
She suggest me to search and looking for poster.
Poster will show the trend in each period of time.
More over she told me to see this move "LUST CAUTION"
This is a movie that display everything I want to see in that period. 








"Lust Caution"






OPPS!
This time I lost my moodboard. It was disappear from my computer T.T

2 ความคิดเห็น: